The State Bank of India has issued an online invitation to Indian residents to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2022 for the role of retired SBI officer. Interested and eligible applicants should apply online at sbi.co.in, the bank’s official website, by June 7, 2022. It’s worth noting that the roles are only accessible on a contract basis. This SBI Recruitment 2022 effort will fill 641 vacant bank vacancies. Candidates can look over the educational qualifications, experience requirements, selection criteria, and other details listed below.
SBI Recruitment 2022
The State Bank of India published the SBI Recruitment Notification 2022 on the 18th of May 2022 for 641 different vacancies under the Advt no. CRPD/RS/2022-23/07. The State Bank of India is accepting online applications from Indian citizens for the following contractual positions: retired SBI officers, former Associates (e-Abs), and other PSBs.
You can apply for SBI Recruitment 2022 online between the 18th of May and the 07th of June 2022. Candidates should read the entire article for all notification details.
|Organization||State Bank of India|
|No of vacancy||641|
|SBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Start Date||May 18th, 2022|
|SBI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Last Date||07th June 2022|
|Last day to pay online||07th June 2022|
Eligible candidates should apply online at bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers on or before the closing date.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Eligible candidates must read the notification before applying for the posts offered in the recruitment. So don’t lose time and apply before the deadline for the Channel Manager Facilitator, Channel Manager Supervisor, and Support Officer positions. On the official website, there is a PDF link.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Submission of online applications begins on May 18, 2022.
- The deadline for submitting an online application: is June 07, 2022.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
SBI offers several job vacancies. A total of 641 vacancies have been made available for Indian people to apply for, including retired SBI officers, Associates (e-Abs), and other PSBs. Below is a list of available positions organized by post.
|Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC)||202||137||76||38||50||503|
|Channel Manager Supervisor-Anytime Channels (CMS-AC)||52||35||20||10||13||130|
|Support Officer- Anytime Channels (SO-AC)||5||2||1||–||–||8|
SBI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All requirements for SBI Recruitment 2022 for various positions must be understood by candidates. The eligibility criteria are listed below.
SBI Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Expertise (if any): Retired personnel with job experience in ATM operations will be given preference.
- The retired employee should have a smartphone and be able to monitor it using a PC, mobile app, laptop, or other methods as needed.
Age Limit (as on 18.05.2022)
- All SBI Recruitment 2022 roles require applicants to be between the ages of 60 and 63.
- Age relaxation is not available to reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2022 Online?
From May 18th to June 07th, 2022, SBI Recruitment has an online application link for numerous positions. Candidates who have been waiting for the SBI Recruitment 2022 can now apply for the posts by visiting the official website or using the direct link provided below.
The following are the instructions for completing the online application form:
- Candidates must apply online at bank.sbi.co.in/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Candidates should print the system-generated online application forms after enrolling online.
- Before advancing, candidates must scan their most recent photo and signature. The candidate must upload his or her photo and signature in accordance with the “How to Upload Document” instructions before the online application is complete. Candidates must properly complete the “application form” and submit it once completed.
- The application form should be printed for future use.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
A candidate’s mere possession of the required qualifications and experience does not qualify them for an interview. The Bank’s Shortlisting Committee will set the shortlisting parameters, and an appropriate number of candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interviews, as determined by the bank. The decision of the bank to invite candidates for interviews is final. In this case, no correspondence will be allowed.
A total of 100 points are awarded for the interview. During the interview, the bank will decide on the qualifying marks. In this case, no letters will be accepted.
Only candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks will be included in the final selection merit list, which will be compiled in descending order of interview scores. If more than one candidate meets the same cut-off mark, they will be ranked in reverse chronological order.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure
The pay scale for the various positions is listed below.
|Channel Manager Facilitator – Anytime Channels (CMF-AC)||Rs. 36000/-|
|Channel Manager Supervisor, Anytime Channels (CMS-AC)||Rs. 41000/-|
|Support Officer-Anytime Channels (SO-AC)||Rs. 41000/-|